We’re thrilled to announce that we’ve been certified a “great place to work” by one of the leading authorities on workplace culture, the very aptly named Great Place to Work (GPTW). GPTW describes this certification as a “badge of honor that validates the employee experience you’ve created for your people and the great workplace culture you’ve built.” Fivetran now joins the ranks of exceptional businesses like Axios, Patagonia, the National Basketball Association, Reddit, Sony, Trek, Okta, T-Mobile and Hulu.
GPTW certification is based on the results of an anonymous employee survey, which found that:
- 97% of Fivetran employees say Fivetran is a great place to work
- 99% say Fivetran employees are given a lot of responsibility
- 100% say management trusts them to be effective without looking over their shoulders
- 100% say management is honest and ethical
- 100% say management recognizes honest mistakes as a part of doing business
At Fivetran, we take great pride in our workplace culture. We like to say that we look for teammates who share our values and drive — not people who look just like us. Here, you’ll always feel free to be your most authentic self.
Check out the culture video below to hear directly from our employees and founders, and visit our culture page to learn more about our core values and programs like Fivetran Women. GPTW also created a Fivetran profile page, featuring survey stats, company demographics, and more.
If you’re interested in joining us, please let us know — we’re growing! We have openings across most teams and regions, not to mention five stars on Glassdoor at every location!