The second annual Modern Data Stack Conference of 2021 is here, an event that brings together hundreds of data analysts, data engineers and data leaders to share the impact and experiences of next-generation analytics. The theme of this year’s conference is transformation. Our presenters will share the transformations they experienced with their analytics teams, the new insights and tooling they enabled, and the best practices they employ to drive insights across their organizations.
Over two days this fall — September 22 and 23 — you’ll hear from more than 50 data leaders, experts and visionaries as they share how they’re transforming their businesses and profession. The conference’s 40+ keynote sessions, panels, interactive workshops and how-to sessions will cover:
- The Future of the Modern Data Stack: Which tools and technologies are shaping its evolution?
- The Good, the Bad and the Ugly of Data: How do you avoid analysis paralysis? Can you make data-backed decisions when the data’s not there? Enjoy bracing honesty from a diverse collection of data experts.
- Building a Modern Data Stack for Your Company Type and Growth Stage: Expanding into a multi-cloud solution? Building an analytics program from the ground up? There’s a stack for you.
- Modern Data Stack Best Practices: From security and data lakes to data visualization and transformations, learn optimal techniques for building and maintaining your stack.
- A Modern Data Stack for Every Department: Learn how data teams are shrinking time to insight for the departments they support.
We’ve organized the Modern Data Stack Conference 2021 to benefit all data professionals, whether you’re an industry veteran or new to the world of analytics. You’ll learn strategies, tactics and tools that you can implement immediately, and you’ll find plenty of opportunities to build community with your peers, both virtually and in person at our conference happy hours, which will be available in select cities.
This year, we’re also introducing the Modern Data Stack Awards. Rooted in the optimism and opportunity that shape our community, the Modern Data Stack Awards celebrate the world's most innovative data teams and individuals — the heroes working tirelessly to enable the kind of data-driven decision-making that transforms communities, businesses and careers. Submit your nomination here!
The Modern Data Stack Conference is organized by Fivetran, with support from over 20 sponsors, including Snowflake, AWS and Databricks.
Register now to save your spot. Soon we’ll release the two-day agenda with speakers and session abstracts, and registrants will be the first to know.