Our mission at Fivetran is to make access to data as easy and reliable as electricity. We’ve made several changes and enhancements to our product this year to help further this goal:
- Changing to a flexible, consumption-based pricing model
- Introducing a no-commitment, online purchasing option
- Adding to our collection of 150+ connectors
We’re very excited about our latest release: In addition to the standard 14-day free trial for every new account, we now offer a 14-day free trial for every new connector you add to your Fivetran account. Add new data sources, see our schemas in action, and consider new analytical use cases for the entire organization — before you buy.
How Do You Get Started?
Free 14 Day Trial
- Set up a new connector — any connector!
- Complete the initial historical sync to get all of your data into your warehouse.
- The 14-day free trial will start once the initial historical sync is complete.
- Once in trial, we will forecast the monthly active rows the connector will use, giving you full transparency into potential cost.
- Based on the business value that the data provides and the cost of the connector, you can decide if you will continue to use the connector after the 14-day free trial period.
- Why not add another connector? You can trial as many connectors as you wish simultaneously and every connector that you add qualifies for a trial.
Why Did We Do This?
We want to give you the opportunity to try before you buy so you can decide to deliver more of your data through Fivetran with confidence. Our service is easy to set up, reliable and zero-maintenance, so we’re confident that you’ll love the connectors you add. Plus, our new consumption-based model enables you to add more connectors without having to work with a member of our team, making it flexible to scale up and down as needed and deliver more data-driven value for your business.